The Accidental Pharisee

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday # 13


"We become what we think about all day long."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

With thanks to Iris at Sting My Heart. By sponsoring Thankful Thursdays, you've helped me become a more grateful person--and to connect heart-to-heart with other grateful women. Visit Iris' blog and wander the other TT posts all over the world!
Today, my thankful list is truly random. It's been a random, oh-wait-what-am-I-supposed-to-be-doing-now kind of week! So, in no particular order, I'm thankful:
  1. that my new and wonderfully improved website for late-in-life moms is up! Mommy-Come-Lately.com has been refurbished, revamped, and revved up! Come on over and check it out--and the kick-off contest, too!
  2. for my wonderful Web guru, Stacey at Digital Picnic, who held my hand through the website redo--and made it all happen!
  3. for my husband--and for pain medication. I think I broke my toe--and it hurts! But my sweet husband is loving on me and taking care of me with Tylenol and ice packs.
  4. that there are a few less piles around my den. Only a few--with more to un-pile. But, every step towards organization is a reason to be thankful, yes?
  5. that my caboose kiddo (the reason for the Mommy-Come-Lately website) is having so much fun in second grade! If she's happy, I'm happy!
  6. that when my car door broke on Monday, the repair was a quick and inexpensive one. And that my marvelous husband ran over from work and lassoed the door shut so I could drive my car to the mechanics. What a guy!
  7. for a sweet conversation with my younger sister today. We've played phone tag for weeks and weeks.
  8. my mom celebrating her birthday this weekend--and loving her gift of a digi-photo frame! Yea!!
  9. for all my Thankful Thursday friends!! You all are a highlight to my week and motivate me to be grateful for the next 7 days!!

Labels:

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home