The Accidental Pharisee

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday # 10--Posting in Abstentia



If you're dropping by on Thankful Thursday, I'm not here today.

:O)

I'm on my first ever weeklong vacation with my husband. Yep, that's right! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7!! days together, just me and him! Can you guess what I'm thankful for this week? We're spending a week at the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Our older kiddos are taking care of my caboose kiddo, Christa. (If you're wondering what the "caboose kiddo" story is, check out my Mommy-Come-Lately Web site.)

And, about the photo: That was taken right after Rob and I ran for 30 minutes straight. No walk breaks in there at all.

Amazing that a non-runner like me is now running 3 miles, 3 times a week--and enjoying it.

Who would have thought?

Thanks to Iris for Thankful Thursday. And thanks to all the new friends I've met. I'll see y'all next Thursday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • YEAH! For you!! Hope you have a great time!

    My hubby and I just took our first week away together last month and it was wonderful!! SO wonderful!!

    By Blogger sharon brobst, At August 9, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

  • Hi Beth,

    So glad you are able to go on vacation with your husband. Praying that you have a most blessed and wonderful time together!

    I thank God that He enables us to meet through blogging. I enjoyed your TT posts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share The Love Award and Friendship Award) on my post dated 9 Aug 2008. Do come over and receive them when you have time. Take care and God bless you and family always!

    With appreciation and prayers,
    Nancie

    By Blogger Nancie, At August 10, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

  • What a sweet picture... you and your dance partner! You ran for 30 minutes... no walk?... have you gone MAD?! Pretty sure, thee only way I could run that long is if someone were chasing me! heehee
    Seriously, I am so happy yall are happily married, and best of friends. Mike and I spent our 25th anniversary in Cancun last February. We too are best friends and I'm so thankful to h ave that! What a gift!
    Hope you got to dance on the beach!
    L

    By Blogger Leaon Mary, At August 15, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home