The Accidental Pharisee

Monday, August 4, 2008

Pausing to refresh

photo by Rob Vogt


"Rest when you're weary, Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirt. Then get back to work." ~ Ralph Marston

I'm experiencing a time of rest and refreshment this week.
And, as I walk along the beach, I know I'll feel God's presence.
I always sense God in the sound of waves and in the immenseness of the ocean.
I'm not overwhelmed so much as I am drawn to God's strength.
May you experience God's refreshing this week, wherever you are.

3 Comments:

  • Praying you will find God closer and bigger than ever as you rest and enjoy His creation with your husband.


    Look forward to an update when you return.

    Love you,
    Tiffany

    By Blogger Tea with Tiffany, At August 4, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

  • Beth the ocean does the same for me...I love sitting on the beach watching the waves hearing the sound and senses the presence of God's power...it's always so calming to my spirit.

    I pray God renews and refreshes you...

    By Blogger sharon brobst, At August 4, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

  • This photo is beautiful... and wow, isn't it amazing how thee ocean makes you realize that vastness of God's greatness? I bet you feel so rejuvenated and refreshed having this time to soak-UP His grandeur!

    By Blogger Leaon Mary, At August 15, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home